Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

When I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this past Saturday I saw lots of new fabrics that made me drool.  I love this Bundle of Jungle by Marcus Fabrics.  
These go with those coordinating fabrics above.  Aren’t they darling! I can just see these in a child's quilt.
I love this black and white line, Flor D’Luna by Maywood Studios.  There is something about black and white that gives a quilt that nice crisp look.
This luscious fabric is Artful Home by Heather Mulder Peterson for Henry Glass & Co.  I saw it when I was at the shop Thursday and resisted temptation.  Then Saturday I gave up the fight and bought some.  I love it!  I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I’m sure I’ll find just the right quilt for it.

Did you know that Quilt Mania has a BOM.  You can get all the patterns here.

PS:  I have to share this with you.  My mother who is 93 years old said to me yesterday, “I've decided not to go to college.  I can’t see where it will benefit me any.  Do you agree?” 


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!

Caroll

6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Neat fabrics! Very good. Your mother cracks me up. I hope you're doing okay with everything. Glad to hear she is herself!

Allie said...

Gorgeous fabrics - love the b&w's! Your mum cracks me up.

Barb said...

I so love these fabrics...mm,mmm mmmmmm good!

Sande said...

I don't know,if she went to college she might meet a nice guy to hang ouy with.

Just Ramblin' said...

Oh my, what beautiful fabrics. I think I need a little of each one. Loved your mom's comment. Nola

Lynn said...

I'd have succumbed to the Artful Home too! Circles!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo