"You're a rock star!" Number one son said.
"What were you thinking?" Asked number two son.
But she was tickled to learn that her husband loves it.
Adrienne said she still gets a shock every time she looks in the mirror.
The moral of the story: Read instructions before application!
DON'T FORGET to pick up your passport for the The Country Fair Road Tour of 2017 held October 12, 13, & 14.
- SEW AND SHOW YOUR ROW BY ROW STITCH-IN! Come and sew on your Row X Row kits along with show and tell! What a great way to work on those past and present rows and share with others what kits you have. Bring a dish to pass. WHEN: Friday, Sept. 15 and Saturday, Sept. 16, from 10-5. FEE: Free if you have your kit from the Attic Window Quilt Shop, otherwise the Fee is $5 for the day and this includes beverages provided by the shop. Enjoy Door Prizes, food and drinks. LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!!! So sign up now!
- FALL CLEAN UP DAYS. First Day of autumn! Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23 Time to do some fun fall cleaning here at the shop! Discounts from 20% to 75% off. Check out the bargains and get some great deals. Also get some great ideas for some quick fall and Christmas projects!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sew & Show & Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Sept. 15 & 16
- Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 19
- Sampler, Wednesday, Sept. 20
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Sept. 21
- Beginning Quilting, a.m. and p.m. classes, Thursday, Sept. 21
- Stand and Stow Bag, Friday, Sept. 22
- Fall Clean Up Sale, Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Fairy Face Designs has a tutorial for a Christmas Stocking block.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles