Summer may not be officially over, but our routines have changed. The kids are in school, time to get some of that fall cleaning done, and most importantly, time to get to work on those quilting projects. Stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop for your quilting needs.
While there, don't forget to pick up your passport for the The Country Fair Road Tour of 2017 held October 12, 13, & 14.
The September Calendar is now available on the sidebar. There is a lot going on at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this month and you won't want to miss that class you've been looking forward to.
- SEW AND SHOW YOUR ROW BY ROW STITCH-IN! Come and sew on your Row X Row kits along with show and tell! What a great way to work on those past and present rows and share with others what kits you have. Bring a dish to pass. WHEN: Friday, Sept. 15 and Saturday, Sept. 16, from 10-5. FEE: Free if you have your kit from the Attic Window Quilt Shop, otherwise the Fee is $5 for the day and this includes beverages provided by the shop. Enjoy Door Prizes, food and drinks. LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!!! So sign up now!
- ALL CLEAN UP DAYS. First Day of autumn! Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23 Time to do some fun fall cleaning here at the shop! Discounts from 20% to 75% off. Check out the bargains and get some great deals. Also get some great ideas for some quick fall and Christmas projects!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Sept. 7
- UFO Night, Friday, Sept. 8
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Sept. 9
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- What a Hoot Quilts has a tutorial for Desire To Inspire Project 8, a QAYG kitty hot pad.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles