Creative Blossoms. A couple of years ago I made several of these pockets and gave them to Lacks Cancer Center in Grand Rapids. When I heard my 92 year old friend tell about her bridge partner who was having surgery and would have the tubes, I made one for her to give to her friend. They are so pretty and quick and easy I think I'll make some more for the Cancer Center.
- To pick up your passport for the The Country Fair Road Tour of 2017 held October 12, 13, & 14.
- FALL CLEAN UP DAYS. First Day of autumn! Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23 Time to do some fun fall cleaning here at the shop! Discounts from 20% to 75% off. Check out the bargains and get some great deals. Also get some great ideas for some quick fall and Christmas projects!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 19
- Sampler, Wednesday, Sept. 20
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Sept. 21
- Beginning Quilting, a.m. and p.m. classes, Thursday, Sept. 21
- Stand and Stow Bag, Friday, Sept. 22
- Fall Clean Up Sale, Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Canuck Quilter has a tutorial for a butterfly block.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles