Don't forget, the Happy Scrappers meets again on Wednesday, Sept. 13. Hope you can come and join the fun!
While there, don't forget to pick up your passport for the The Country Fair Road Tour of 2017 held October 12, 13, & 14.
- SEW AND SHOW YOUR ROW BY ROW STITCH-IN! Come and sew on your Row X Row kits along with show and tell! What a great way to work on those past and present rows and share with others what kits you have. Bring a dish to pass. WHEN: Friday, Sept. 15 and Saturday, Sept. 16, from 10-5. FEE: Free if you have your kit from the Attic Window Quilt Shop, otherwise the Fee is $5 for the day and this includes beverages provided by the shop. Enjoy Door Prizes, food and drinks. LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!!! So sign up now!
- ALL CLEAN UP DAYS. First Day of autumn! Friday, Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23 Time to do some fun fall cleaning here at the shop! Discounts from 20% to 75% off. Check out the bargains and get some great deals. Also get some great ideas for some quick fall and Christmas projects!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Sept. 11
- Evening Sampler, Monday, Sept. 11
- Sampler & Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 12
- Beginning Machine Applique, Tuesday p.m., Sept. 12
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Sept. 13
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Sept. 14
- Beginning Quilting, Thursday, Sept. 14
- Sew & Show & Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Sept. 15 & 16
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar has a tutorial for a harvest leaf coaster.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles