This is a closer look for you to see all the beads. Those were the good old days, when we only needed a small bag to carry lipstick and a tissue. Today I'm thankful that we have so many quilting patterns and can make the large purses or bags to carry all the stuff we have to haul around with us every day. Stop by the Attic Window Quilt Shop and take a look at the bag samples and the patterns. Or you can check out the calendar and sign up for a bag class that Lee Ann or Marilyn teach. You will be surprised at what you can do with their excellent instructions.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25 and again Friday, Dec. 1. Register now!!!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 16
- Stitch-In, Friday, Nov. 17
- Stitch-In, Saturday, Nov. 18
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Red Delicious Life has a tutorial for a Holiday Wreath.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles