This is a close up of one of the blocks so you can see how I quilted it. The pattern is from the book Distinctive Dresdens by Katja Marek, published by The Patchwork Place. This book is awesome. There are templates and directions for 26 EPP blocks and 6 projects. I think I will try one of the more complicated blocks next and make a pillow. You can get the book at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25 and again Friday, Dec. 1. Register now!!!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sampler, Wednesday, Nov. 15
- Farm Girls BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 15
- Civil War BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 15
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 16
- Stitch-In, Friday, Nov. 17
- Stitch-In, Saturday, Nov. 18
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Patchwork Posse has a free pattern and tutorial for Elf On The Shelf dolls.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles