Tuesday, November 14, 2017

HOW ABOUT SOME EPP?

Well, this table runner is finally finished.  The dresdens are EPP.  I loved making them but I think I would have liked this one better if I had used a different background.  Live and learn.
 This is a close up of one of the blocks so you can see how I quilted it.  The pattern is from the book Distinctive Dresdens by Katja Marek, published by The Patchwork Place.  This book is awesome.  There are templates and directions for 26 EPP blocks and 6 projects.  I think I will try one of the more complicated blocks next and make a pillow.  You can get the book at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

Don't Forget:
  • Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25 and again Friday, Dec. 1.  Register now!!!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
  • Sampler, Wednesday, Nov. 15
  • Farm Girls BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 15
  • Civil War BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 15
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 16
  • Stitch-In, Friday, Nov. 17
  • Stitch-In, Saturday, Nov. 18
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
  • Patchwork Posse has a free pattern and tutorial for Elf On The Shelf dolls.
Caroll,
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow....I love it!

bobbi said...

I love it too, Caroll! Saw the photo and thought instantly, "That´s one of Katja Marek´s!" I´ve had that book on my table for a month, want to use some of those Dresden ideas for making a quilt out of a friend´s ties. :o) Hoping you are keeping well, happy stitching and hugs! Bobbi

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo