When I went to my sewing room this morning I had intended to bind the quilt that I just took off the frame. However, after making the binding, I decided I didn't like it and wanted to use another fabric. Naturally, I didn't have enough, so I put that project aside until I can get back to the Attic Window for more fabric. After playing with the new ruler, I decided to finish up this little mug rug that I made earlier in the week using the Lazy Girl Ruler. Again, using my scraps.
This is the back of the mug rug. I love spiral quilting.
ATTENTION: There has been some confusion about a couple of monthly meetings which usually take place on the fourth Wednesday of the month. This month that day is the day before Thanksgiving and a couple groups decided to make some changes. Here are the changes:
- The Bees In The Attic Bee Hive will NOT meet this coming Wednesday, but will meet instead on the following Wednesday, November 29 at 10 a.m.
- The Quilt Block Cookbook BOM will not meet this month due to the holiday. You are still to make a block this month and you can read about what blocks to makehere.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25 and again Friday, Dec. 1. Register now!!!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 21
- Closed for Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 23
- Breakfast Stitch-In and Sale, Friday, Nov. 24
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, Nov. 25
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Connie of Free Motion Quilting has 25 free Christmas patterns. You will want to try some of these before Christmas.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles