I also had a little fun trying out some free motion quilting.
Above is the back of the quilt. I never have used a solid fabric on the back. I find a busy fabric hides my quilting skills...or lack there of. However, it was fun to see how this looked from the back.
ATTENTION: There has been some confusion about a couple of monthly meetings which usually take place on the fourth Wednesday of the month. This month that day is the day before Thanksgiving and a couple groups decided to make some changes. Here are the changes:
- The Bees In The Attic Bee Hive will NOT meet this coming Wednesday, but will meet instead on the following Wednesday, November 29 at 10 a.m.
- The Quilt Block Cookbook BOM will not meet this month due to the holiday. You are still to make a block this month and you can read about what blocks to make here.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25 and again Friday, Dec. 1. Register now!!!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Stitch-In, Saturday, Nov. 18
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 21
- Closed for Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 23
- Breakfast Stitch-In and Sale, Friday, Nov. 24
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, Nov. 25
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Emmaline Bags has a tutorial for a Key Fob Lip Balm Holder.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles