ATTENTION: Happy Scrappers meets Wednesday and Saturday of this week. Be sure to come as I have a new block to show you. If you want to make it too, bring six 5 1/2" squares of fabric. Use your scraps and make sure they are all different fabrics. Hope to see you there!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Nov. 6
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 7
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Nov. 8
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday p.m., Nov. 8
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 9
- Beginning Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 10 (day & evening)
- UFO Night, Friday, Nov. 10
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Nov. 11
The November calendar is up on the sidebar. Mark your calendar now for:
- Jingle Bell Hop, November 3-11.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25. Register now!!!
There is also a coupon on the calendar so be sure and print it off.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Quilt In Piece has a tutorial and pattern for a snowflake block. It would make a cute pillow or table topper or make more for a table runner.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles