Don't expect to find this fabric at the shop, however, I made the bag from some scraps I had. You can see the inside in the first photo. My daughter loved the contrasting zipper. I didn't have time to shop for fabric when she asked me to make the bag for her, so I just grabbed something I had in my stash.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW
- The annual Bus Tour is Saturday, Feb. 9. There is a new route this year. You pay just $60 to socialize while you are driven to different shops where you get to pat fabric and eat food and buy til your hearts content.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 3
- Intermediate Quilts, Thursday, Jan. 3
- Easy 2 Color Quilt, Thursday, Jan. 3
- Sampler, Saturday, Jan. 5
- Bee, Saturday, Jan. 5
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Jan. 7
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles