Here it is on a different background. It was a challenge, but I really needed to get some piecing practice in before I started on those other projects. I had company and way too much fun over the holidays and didn't make it to my sewing room as much as I would like to. You can read about the BOM and get the pattern here. I hope I can keep up with her BOM this year.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW
- The annual Bus Tour is Saturday, Feb. 9. There is a new route this year. You pay just $60 to socialize while you are driven to different shops where you get to pat fabric and eat food and buy til your hearts content.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Beginning Machine Applique, Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Sampler, Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Civil War BOM, Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Easy Two-Color Quilt, Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 17
- Intermediate Quilt, Thursday, Jan. 17
- Easy Two-Color Quilt, Thursday, Jan. 17
- Easy Table Runners, Friday, Jan. 18
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Rebecca Mae Designs has a tutorial for a flat iron case.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles