Thursday, August 8, 2019

EVER MAKE AN OOOOPS?

I hope everyone saw my post of yesterday where I had to tell you that I made an Ooops:
  The Charming Scrappy Day (lunch included) at theAttic Window Quilt Shop  will be held on Saturday, August 17th (not on the 10th as I previously posted).  Bring those charm packs, or your 5" scraps, or best of all, buy new charm packs at the shop and get sewing.  Chris will show you what to do with them.  I promise you, you are going to like this pattern.  Call the shop to register so she will know how many to plan for lunch!
     I'm glad that it is on the 17th since I will be able to attend.  Hope to see you all there!
     PS:  I made this little paper piecing block while trying to calm my nerves after learning of my mistake.  I love paper piecing.

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP 
  • Friday and Saturday, August 9 and 10
    • Stitch-In
  • Monday, August 12
    • Evening Sampler
  • Tuesday, August 13
    • Morning Sampler
  • Wednesday, August 14
    • Happy Scrappers
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
  • Sew She Can has a tutorial for a 2 Sided Zip handy case.
Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo